Coach❤️Theah Approved Treats, Cookies & Chocolate

Updated: Aug 12

During my programs, we will discuss the importance of natural sweeteners, sugar substitutes and limiting sugar for health and wellness. I have a blog post all about Sugar & Sugar substitutes. This post is more about "Coach❤️Theah approved" healthy, primal, approved treats in MODERATION...


Primal, Gluten Free, KETO, Low Carb, #CoachTheah Approved





First let's look at what are your best primal options:


❤️ Fruit ❤️Gluten Free treats

❤️ Dark Chocolate ❤️Grain Free

❤️ Coconut

❤️Snacks sweetened with Monk Fruit, Stevia


❤️Try my Coach❤️Theah homemade gummies or Jell-O for the entire family, made with electrolytes and gelatin...


❤️For weight-loss limit high glycemic natural sweeteners like Honey, Molasses, Dates and Maple Syrup in baked goods

Glycemic Index of Sweeteners

❤️ Stevia Glycerite = 0

❤️ Swerve = 0

❤️ Erythritol = 0 ❤️ Xylitol = 7

❤️ Allulose = 1 ❤️ Maple Syrup = 54

❤️ Yacon = 1 ❤️ Honey = 62




Coach❤️Theah Approved Chocolate




❤️ Taza chocolate - https://amzn.to/3z1NXZA

❤️ Unreal: https://amzn.to/3z1NXZA

❤️ Brooklyn Born KETO Chocolate Bars: https://amzn.to/3BgkhKR

❤️ The Good Chocolate: https://amzn.to/3OznuIv

❤️ Ghirardelli Intense Dark : https://amzn.to/3ox4TCt

❤️ JoJo ‘s : https://amzn.to/3cFN1T0

❤️HU: Snacking Chocolate Chips: https://amzn.to/3ouOQ8k




Coach❤️Theah Approved Cookies & Treats





❤️Emmy Cookies: https://amzn.to/3OztwsD

❤️Lesser Evil: Mini Cookies : https://amzn.to/3OztwsD

❤️JoJo ‘s : https://amzn.to/3cFN1T0

❤️Emmy Cookies: https://amzn.to/3OztwsD

❤️High Key: Crackers, Cookies, Wafers

Wafers: https://amzn.to/3b60Cmc

Cookies: https://amzn.to/3za11Ms

Soft Baked Mini Treats: https://amzn.to/3BkQNeW


❤️Check out my recipe and blog post for Chocolate Lava Cake or Chocolate Brownies






❤️ Use liquid monk fruit or stevia when making baked goods

❤️ Allulose will melt more like sugar

❤️Use sweeteners to make whipped cream, ice cream, berries and cream or yogurt


 

Avoid all artificial sweeteners like sucralose, Splenda, aspartame, saccharin, etc. They are not healthy options and cause an extra load on our livers.



What to avoid

⛔ Table Sugar ⛔Cane Sugar

Splenda Maltitol

⛔ Sucralose ⛔Processed Oils

Dextrose




⛔ Maltitol can be found in package KETO & "Sugar Free" items, avoid these items

Sucralose - can be found is sugar free or diet drinks and stalls weight-loss

Dextrose is often found in deli meats

Read ingredients in package foods and dairy products


Glycemic Index of Sweeteners

🚫 Maltodextrin = 110 🚫 Maltose = 105

🚫 Dextrose = 100 🚫 Glucose = 100

Note* sugar only has a glycemic index of 80


What is Sucralose? most common product is "Splenda"

❌Sucralose is a chlorinated sucrose derivative, meaning it’s derived from sugar & contains chlorine.

❌Making sucralose is a multistep process that involves replacing the three hydrogen-oxygen groups of sugar with chlorine atoms. The replacement with chlorine atoms intensifies the sweetness of sucralose.

❌Originally, sucralose was found through the development of a new insecticide compound. It was never meant to be consumed. Splenda is the most common sucralose-based product on the market

Splenda is a synthetic sugar that isn’t recognized by the body. Splenda is used as a sugar substitute in cooking and baking, and it’s added to thousands of “zero calorie” food products sold throughout the United States.

❌The calorie content of Splenda is actually 3.36 calories per gram, which comes from the dextrose and maltodextrin.

Sucralose only makes up about 5 percent of Splenda. The other 95 percent contains a bulking agent called maltodextrin and dextrose


What is Maltodextrin & Why to avoid it:

🚫 has a high glycemic index which causes blood sugar spike

🚫 Causes weight gain and/or stalls weight loss

🚫 Lowers probiotics in the gut

🚫 Made from (GMO) genetically modified corn


What is Dextrose & Why to avoid it:

🚫 is an added sugar

🚫 causes weight-gain and/or stalls weight loss

🚫 Low energy

🚫 Cardiovascular disease

🚫 Acne & skin problems


Avoid

Diet Soda or Sparkling Water

⛔ Diet Iced Teas & Drinks

⛔ Some Juice products

⛔ “Sugar free” sauces, toppings and syrups

⛔ Protein bars & diet bars

⛔ Sugar free & light yogurt products

⛔ Sugar free candies

⛔ Sugar free chocolates




15 views0 comments